Friday, January 4, 2008

Things to do today...

So, here I am sitting at my computer in my pajamas....and it's almost noon! How pathetic am I? It's not like I don't have anything to do today, either. We need to...

  • Unload the Landcruiser
  • Go to the other house
  • Mop the kitchen and dinning room
  • Sort out what we are keeping
  • Load the Landcruiser
  • Set up my computer station(so I can stop stealing Chris')
  • Get out an important email for work (should have been done yesterday)
  • Grocery shopping

Then the everyday stuff of

  • Getting dressed
  • Feeding kids
  • Bathing kids
  • Playing with kids
  • Music lessons
  • Reading with Aimee
  • Exercising

Yet, here I sit...on the computer...in my pajamas....I'm pathetic lol

1 comment:

rachel said...

pathetic? nah. you're a busy mama. and a prego one at that needing your rest and relaxation!!