Monday, January 7, 2008

IT'S GONE!!

So, I generally take some time in the evenings to do "belly time" with my baby. It's a chance for me to sit back, talk to Chris, and pay attention to all the wiggling my little one is doing right now. I do this in my bedroom so I'll have a bare belly and use it as a chance to put lotions on it or whatever. Last night, when I looked down I noticed that my belly button disappeared! It was there the day before, but now all I have is a round expanse with a pink dot!

2 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

Heidi- I am so excited to see you started a blog! And congrats on the new little one. Send me your e-mail and I'll add you on to look at our blog.
mjhartvigson@yahoo.com
hartvigsonfamily.blogspot.com
Love ya! Julee

PS - HI CHRIS!

rachel said...

Oh yes. The disappearance of the belly button. Gotta love it. Tell me your due date again... Mine is April 25.