Monday, January 7, 2008

Almost 22 weeks

Today we went to an appointment with the midwife. The girls got to go so they could hear the heartbeat. They were so excited and cute. They are both going to be such good big sisters. Betty keeps saying she wants the baby to come out so she can hold her. Aimee is a little more patient, but is excited to be able to feel and see her move in my tummy. They both even have name suggestions for "Baby C.". Betty wants to name her Elise, and Aimee thinks she should be Pearl. We keep telling them we'll think about it, but mom and dad get to choose her name.

I'm healthy and baby looks great. Measuring right where I should too. Everything was well within the normal range on my ultrasound and blood tests. They changed my due date from May 15 to May 13. Because of my habit of going well over my due date, I'm going to keep it around the 20th in my head. I even got a friend to take my first belly shot today.

4 comments:

rachel said...

Look at you grow!! I love it.
I'm not brave enough yet to put a belly shot on my blog... maybe soon. I have a group one of many (not all) of the pregos in our ward right now. Maybe I'll stick that one on.
You look great!

Ginny said...

That is exciting! It sounds like the pregnancy is going much smoother than it has been (at least I hope it is). I bet your girls will be a big help!

Julee and Matt said...

You look great! Congrats!

Rebeca said...

Hi Heidi! Charisse gave me the link to your blog- welcome to the blogosphere! You look great, and congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope you're feeling better these days. I'm almost twenty-nine weeks along and am feeling very pregnant already- it seems to happen earlier every time! I hope we can all get together soon!
Rebeca