Friday, January 25, 2008

Becoming "The Belly"!

Heidi no longer exists. She was once here and people talked to her about interesting things like life, work, design, real estate, books, marriage, games, dessert...But Heidi is no more. The only one left is "The Belly!" The extent of questions asked of "The Belly" : "How are you feeling?" "When are you due?" "Are you sure there aren't twins in there?" "Is it a girl or a boy?" "Do you have a name for her yet?" These are the only questions that seem appropriate for "The Belly"...yet, I feel that Heidi is still hiding in here somewhere...waiting...for any questions addressed to her and not "The Belly"...She is not offended that "The Belly" is here...She doesn't mind waiting for "The Belly" to answer "It's" questions. But she is getting a little lonely in here...

6 comments:

rachel said...

It's so funny how parallel our lives are right now. I love this post!! I think Rachel's been taken over by "The Belly", too. 3 more months... 3 more months... 3 more months...

Heidi said...

LOL, Rachel! I'm glad you understand. Another funny thing, is thinking about it, if I saw you right now, I'd talk to you as if you were "The Belly" too. It's so sad. So if I see you, remind me to ask you what you are reading right now. lol.

Ginny said...

Ha, a question for Heidi then! Did you enjoy jc in wow? Is it a good way to make money?

Heidi said...

Ginny,

I enjoyed it for a while. I think mostly because it felt like a nice "girly" profession. (haha...you are talking about Jewel crafing, right...it's been WAY too long since I played). But I'm really glad I switched to an enchanter. It seems to take as much gold to get lvls up, but feels much more useful to the guild as a whole. Man I miss gaming with all of you!

Ginny said...

I know, we miss you guys too! (especially since we're back playing) I'll save you a seat!

rachel said...

I will remind you for sure!! °Ü°