Friday, January 18, 2008

Moving day :(

So, our house is no longer ours...and tomorrow we will be getting the last of the stuff out. We had it staged, so we will be moving all the furniture and some other stuff...mostly it is all moved except the kitchen and linens. This makes me sad that tomorrow could be my last time inside my family's first home. Anyway, if anyone has an extra set of hands tomorrow and want to stop by we wouldn't say no to the help. I'm hoping that we can have it done tomorrow, but the power is out there so we only have until dark and Chris works until 1pm. I'm planning to go over by late morning to start packing.

2 comments:

rachel said...

Oh Heidi, I wish I could!!!! I have Nicole's shower in the morning and then my mom and sister are coming in to town from Portland around noon. I'd tell Martin to get over there to help, but he is working most of tomorrow. I'm so sorry! I hope you get it all taken care of. If not, let me know and I can come over Monday.

Kirsten said...

Heidi
I am sorry I did not see this till tonight. I hope you got it all done. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. Love you!!!