Thursday, May 22, 2008

Eviction Notice is Given

Probably my last update before baby. I'm still not having very strong or very regular contractions....but, we need to get on with our lives (specifically, Chris can't keep calling in and getting days off work because "this *might* be it"). He has until Monday off...I'm dilating, completely effaced, baby is in perfect position, I'm having contractions....everything is just happening VERY slowly. So I go to the OB in a couple hours and we've decided that we will induce. My midwife said the most likely scenario is that, because of my progress, we can just break my water and send me for a walk and that should be enough to get it all going. I really don't feel it's medically necessary, but I see the need for us to do this even though intervention scares me to death. Please keep praying for us, as we will be having this baby tonight.

4 comments:

rachel said...

It's going to be great - you'll be fine! I'm so excited for you guys.
I was just induced and it went very well.
Can't wait to meet your new little one, Heidi. Good luck with labor and keep us updated.

Paula said...

Good luck Chris and Heidi!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby!!!

Rebeca said...

Looking forward to more news soon!
Rebeca

Chris & Stephanie said...

Good luck with everything! You'll be in our prayers!