Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Betty has planned a celebration

I went in to the midwife today (that's right, still no baby). They did a non stress test and baby looks good and I'm having good contractions about every 7 min. She did an exam and says she would be surprised if I don't have this baby by tonight or tomorrow. I'm going to do what I can today to get these contractions going really well. So I relayed this information to my family and Betty informed us that we will have a celebration when the baby gets here. She even has it all planned. We will have a campfire and get "green sticks" for hot dogs and marshmallows, and have a picnic, and we will take their pictures, and make a cake, and have a toast. lol. We told her we'd have to see about all that, but it sure does sound like fun. I'll keep everyone updated as I have more to update on....let's hope there will be a new post or two today :)

4 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

Good Luck!! I hope that you keep the contrations coming and have this baby soon!

rachel said...

I'm pullin for ya, girl!
Get that baby out TONIGHT!!!
Make sure to let us all know...
Hugs and Good Luck.

charisse said...

I hope all will go well and you can stay focused on your goal this birth. Thanks, for the info and we will be looking for updates if there is any. Rest(haha)if you can, it will be a long night. I'm not jealous about the birthing part but just baby part. LOL....

Dani said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck!!