Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday My Betty Boo!


For Betty's birthday, she wanted a skating party. It was a fairly small group, with family and just a few close friends, but we had so much fun!


Betty and her dad skating together. It was so cute. She was bugging me when I was trying to finish frosting her cake in the party room so I told her to go skate. She looked out and they had the lights all out with the disco ball. She turns to her dad and said "Come skate with me in the dark!" It was so cute.

Aimee is getting really good on her skates. She is getting to be so big.

At Skateworld, when you have a party, they will call the party girl out to the middle and give them a crown and sing. Betty even got to pick her birthday crown. What a treat!

Jenalyn, Aimee, and Betty waiting for cake.


Betty managed to blow out her candles all by herself. We told her to make a wish and after thinking for a bit she said "I wish we could all be nice to everyone"....ahhh! What a sweetheart!


Grandma and Grandpa H got her a ballet dress and ballet shoes...just like she asked for. We didn't even wait to get the tags off before trying it on.

8 comments:

charisse said...

I forgot Betty was born this month. She is so growing up and looking very beautiful. I was wondering what was up for not seeing you post for a awhile. Aimee got her hair cut or I just don't remember it before. It has been before you got pregnant since I've seen you. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER SOON.

Heidi said...

We do need to get together soon. About every day or so my girls go "I want to go to Ashley and Hanna's house" and I respond, "I do too. That would be fun". So, when do you want us to come over? :)

rachel said...

I love Aimee's hair! I wish my girls would let me get theirs done shorter. So cute!
Happy Birthday to your sweetie girl. What a precious little face she has.
Hugs!

Rebeca said...

Awww.... happy birthday to her! Alethea's birthday is coming up soon too. So fun. Hope to see you soon! We (Charisse, Chelsea, and maybe another friend) are going to meet at a park on Friday morning- do you want to join us? It would be great to see you! Email me for the details if you're interested!
Rebeca

Kirsten said...

I love Aimee's hair too, it is darling. Betty looks so cute in her dance clothes. Happy Birthday sweet girl. p.s. the cake looked great.

Paula said...

Oh my gosh! The girls are so beautiful and getting SO big!! YAY for fun birthdays! :-)

carizolli said...

I absolutely love that first picture of Betty! And she looks like a real ballerina in her dance outfit! Good job Grandma & Grandpa H :)

Dani said...

I can't believe Betty is 4 already. Wow! Time flies! Your girls are adorable : )