Monday, February 4, 2008

Betty got kicked!

The girls have been so excited to feel the baby move, but have a hard time being patient and sitting still for it. Last night, Betty was "listening" to the baby when the baby kicked her! She sat up and looked at me and I said "Did you feel that?" She starts giggling and says "Yes! I got kicked in the EAR!" She put her head back down on my belly where she got kicked again and giggled. She thought it was great. It was so fun to see how excited she was about her baby sister.

3 comments:

rachel said...

So fun!
Every time my baby kicks and I grab someone's hand to feel, she stops. Total Murphy's Law.

Heidi said...

lol, rachel. That is exactly what we've had going on here. Also, she tends to be quiet when there is any noise...so she doesn't move much with her wiggly, giggly sisters around. She's starting to get much more active, though, so I think feeling and seeing the baby move will become a much more common thing in our house.

Rebeca said...

We've been enjoying this too! Peregrine especially is SO excited about his baby brother- he talks to him and pokes him (me) and gets such a thrill when he gets to feel him kicking. Enjoy!