Sunday, May 10, 2009

Digital scrapbooking...smaller...

I decided to make one of these digital scrapbooked things for Katie's b-day party invites. They are made to be printed on 4x6 photo paper. It turned out so cute and was so fun, I decided to make Aimee's graduation ones, then I could send them to grandma's too...well, then I had to do one for Betty, and because mother's day was coming, I also bought little photo books for grandma's to put them in....then I'd have to make more for them as special things happened. If only I'd remembered to buy my own book...I think I'm really going to like this mini-scrapbooking. It's going to make it easier to share these memories with our family....plus they are a nice size to post on my blog too :)



And here is the one I made today...(look for it in the mail in the next week or so Grandma H. and C.) We cut Katie's hair yesterday...she was awfully wiggly, but it's out of her eyes. When it all get's longer, we will do something more...professional.

6 comments:

Amber G. said...

Katie is so cute! I miss holding her so much!!! I need to soon. How are you guys? I love you!

Ginny said...

Well done on your mini pages! I agree, I absolutely love digi-scrapping.

Miriam said...

I sure enjoy these pictures you sent in the mail. thanks

rachel said...

I wish you were here to teach me this digital scrapbooking stuff. I have no idea what in the world it's all about and I really want to learn.
Great job! These are darling cards.

Misty said...

Cute!

Patti said...

I found your blog from Becky's. You have a DARLING family and it was such fun to see what you have been up to.