Sunday, June 7, 2009

Too cute!

So, Katie is finally walking and it is TOO CUTE!!! I had to bribe her to get her to come to me, but here it is for you all to see.




In other news...It appears we are now owners of a Green (or maybe teal) 94 Suburban. Wow that thing is big! But it sure is nice to be able to get all the groceries in and have a seat to go places with my brother and have us all in one car. We're talking about doing a camping trip to break it in soon.

Aimee finished Kindergarten top of her class. We're having a b-day party for Katie tonight, and I'll get pictures posted in the next day or two. My parents are visiting and we are having tons of fun. I'll get those pictures posted soon too.

6 comments:

Misty said...

So cute! I love it!

Ginny said...

Woohoo Katie! That's okay Heidi, I just turned my head to watch the last bit. :)

Miriam said...

My baby is growing up!! I'm so grateful we have video to be able to keep up.
I have to say I love your couch.
We loved our suburban, hope you enjoy yours, too.

Heidi said...

Ginny, I don't do video very often,and I turned it without thinking lol!

Miriam, I think I will love the suburban once I get used to it...going from the scion to that is quit the shock! And I like my new couch, too...though the white white isn't great with our rug...it's a cool shape and is really VERY comfy. We got it at DI for $66! LOVE DI :)

Amber G. said...

What?! Katie can't be waling yet. She is still 7 months. Isn't she? Love you lots!

Amber G. said...

oops sorry i ment walking