Friday, February 13, 2009

Aimee has a loose tooth!

If you couldn't guess....she is REALLY excited. It's just a little wibbly wobbly right now, so it will still be a bit before it comes out, but we'll keep a close eye on it and let everyone know when we can expect a visit from the tooth fairy.

Also, you should all go check out my new blog that I'm hoping will help me keep up with more activities for my girls. Here it is, and if you have any ideas, please comment or let me know. We are going to have a really fun year.

3 comments:

carizolli said...

*sniffle* She's getting so big! Oh my goodness!

Love your idea for the kids' craft blog! I added it to my Google subscriptions so I won't miss any of your fun ideas!

Lis said...

Cute idea Heidi

charisse said...

Ashley's got the start of loose tooth too. What fun!! They really will think loosing that tooth will make them BIGGER and WISER. LOL:)