Monday, January 19, 2009

Curls

All of our stuff has been in boxes...for about a year and a half. Now that we have it all in one house, I'm finding some fun things I'd been missing...like my curling iron. Yesterday I got to curl my little girl's hair! It was so fun and it turned out so cute. This was the very first time I've ever curled one of my girl's hair. I'm going to have to do it more often...and get into some more of these boxes I haven't looked in for a very long time to find the rest of my treasures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cute picture. Now you can try Amee's hair.

charisse said...

You need to up date your blog list and put my name on it since you don't look at my blog much.

charisse said...

The curls are CUTE. Thanks for sharing.

Linna said...

I love the new look of your blog! You inspired me to change mine!!! The photos are gorgeous!