Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to Blogging!


A new year and a fresh start...and a whole lot of blogging to do. I'll start with Christmas pictures. We had a very nice Christmas. We spent one day with G&G H for a holiday meal and presents. Then we did Dinner at our house with everyone on Christmas Eve. Sariah and Amber helped me put the table together and made the place cards with me. It was really fun.

This was our totally rockin' tree! It was so fun.


Aunt Miriam made these hats for the girls. Aren't they wonderful? Don't know what is up with the girl's faces in these pics...but the hats are REALLY cute.And just because Katie is so cute and this was her first Christmas...here she is.

Later today, if I can get my hands free at all, I've got moving pictures.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Your girls look so cute. I can't believe you guys are moving! I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye and wish you luck! I hope everything works out for you guys.

charisse said...

Are you in Utah now? You never called me to get together before you left. I wanted to see YOU. Well, I hope your move went well. Do tell us how it all went and where you are now. We'll miss you at park days!!

charisse said...

Did Chris bleach his hair? It sure seems blonder than I remember.

Heidi said...

I'm so sorry I never was able to get together with you. After the last time we talked, I hadn't been able stop to even breath...Moving is a LOT of work! Especially when we were spread out all over and still living out of boxes after a year.

gradyh said...

Awe I'm so happy to see theses pics!! The girls are just adorable!