Monday, December 1, 2008

To all our friends with connections in Utah

Our move is getting closer and closer. We are going to be moving the beginning to middle of January. Chris needs to be working here when he hits his 1 year mark because of his paid vacation. Anyway. Unless I come out earlier then him, finding an apartment will be tricky. That is where all you come in. We've never actually looked for a rental before, but we need one now. If anyone knows of a place or is willing to help us look...we want to be within commuting distance to Salt Lake...preferably with the ability for Chris to take public transportation to work. Anyway, if you can or want to help, email me and I'll give you more details. Heidi (at) setinteriors (dot) net

3 comments:

charisse said...

Hey Heidi,

Please call me soon so we can get together before you leave this state. I called you yesterday and I want to hear from you. My # is the SAME. CALL ME!!!

Lis said...

Call me with your moving date so I can try to plan to be there to help.

Becky said...

Hey I'm sure you already have things set since it's so close to moving day but don't forget my parents are in Kaysville about 20 minutes north of Salt Lake so if you need anything call them! they'd love to see you and meet your fam!