Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sick of this sick!!!

So, my in-laws both got this awful flu....they were both down for several days and pulled out of it and I was relieved that it looked like we had been spared. Then, Betty started running a fever and developed pink eye! None of the rest of us seemed to be having problems. We treated her eyes, and she got better about a day before *I* came down with it. I ended up on antibiotics for ear infections and pink eye...right as I get well enough to be up and around, Chris gets it and Aimee a bit (not pink eye, just the flu!) So it feels like our family has had the flu for 2 months now! I'm DONE! I want us to be well. I don't think we are going to church tomorrow for the 3rd week now as I think it's best for our family to stay quarantined...especially since Aimee hasn't really gotten this thing full blown yet and Chris is in the middle of it so I wouldn't be surprised if we are carrying it around. And I just know that Spring would clear this all up! I just want to scream for it to STOP RAINING!!!! so we can get better.

*Sigh*

6 comments:

carizolli said...

I'll scream it with you *STOP RAINING*

>>>HUGS<<<

I hope you guys get well soon! We've all be hit with colds this weekend so we won't be taking our drippy-nosed-sneezing-children to church tomorrow either.

Kirsten said...

You guys get better. I am so sorry, I hate when we all get something and are in lock down for weeks before we all get better. Good Luck!!!

Ginny said...

I totally know the feeling! It felt like we were sick for the whole month of February.

Julee and Matt said...

I hope you all get feeling better soon. This flu is just the worst ever!

Rebeca said...

I do hope you all get better soon!
Rebeca

Chris & Stephanie said...

HEIDI! Weirdest thing! I was blog-hopping and saw your name off of another friend's blog and was like, "No way! This can't really be Heidi Herndon!" But sure enough! Love your blog - your girls are adorable!!

So sorry you guys have been sick! We had the same thing - yep, over 2 months long, 3 different times! I am so done with winter! Yea Spring!

Keep in touch!