Friday, March 28, 2008

5 Empty boxes...

That's what we have accomplished today. Chris got boards cut to create shelves for our books, and we got most of the book boxes empty...though I'm sure we will find some more before we are done. Now, all we have left is all the rest of the boxes that are piled in the living room. *sigh* Those all need to be unpacked, gone through, thrown away, given away, put away, or repacked. Then the ones in the storage shed, then the ones at my parents house. After being married for just over 7 years, I have to wonder...Where did all this STUFF come from??? Many of these boxes were never even unpacked when we moved the first time. This is simply ridiculous. I was reading comments on a friends blog and she mentioned a visit that is happening right during my due date. She said "see you guys in a little over a month"...I'm all "that's just over a month????" Yikes!!! What does this have to do with emptying boxes? Well, this is only part of what needs to be done before Baby C gets here. I'm feeling overwhelmed and stressed today....I'll try to focus on the 5 boxes that are empty....

3 comments:

rachel said...

Crunch time! Good luck getting everything ready. I'm feeling the pressure, too. Yikes!

gradyh said...

you know.....i don't think i've seen pictures of the girls and me on the scooter.

Ginny said...

That's right, think positively! That's 5 boxes you don't have to unpack!