Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More pictures (Katie...yeah, I know some of them are past due...)

Here she is with the men who helped with her blessing (about 2 months ago!) My mom made this dress...she made all my girls dresses...well, I helped with Aimee's, and Grandma C helped with Betty's. Their dresses are so special.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here she is with here first pony tail at 7 weeks old. These were her first smiles caught on camera, too.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here are all my girls this last sunday. Aren't they beautiful!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

rachel said...

I love Katie's hair. How fun to play with already.

And yes! Your girls are so beautiful!!

Kirsten said...

What beauyiful girls. Katie is darling.

Dani said...

Yes, your girls are so BEAUTIFUL!

Julee and Matt said...

They are so beautiful!

charisse said...

Cute pictures!!

Little Katie got the look of Betty in her,as I can see by my eyes. Thanks for showing updated photo's of your children.

Paula said...

Katie's hair is adorable! Your girls are so cute!