Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Katie's first bath (1 week old)

Here is our little girl getting ready for her first bath...can you feel the excitement?


There are the two big helpers. They love helping take care of Katie.

In the bath she goes. Can you tell that a bath is nice and relaxing for her?

I love the look on her face. She was so relaxed...even with her sisters yammering on about wanting to help, and having 4 little hands grabing for the rag and washing her.

This one says "Mom, please don't let dad do my hair on a regular basis..." Her just washed hair has so much curl...then it mostly straightens out and will stick out in every direction. I hope she gets to keep her hair!

A side view of her just washed hair and "Look, I have a belly button!" Her cord stump fell of just the day before.

5 comments:

Dani said...

She is soooo cute!! Really, she is a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you guys :)

Ginny said...

Katie is so darling, I love that hair!

carizolli said...

*gasp* she is so beautiful! My goodness! Thanks for the much-anticipated pictures of your newest little princess!

Julee and Matt said...

She is too cute and I love that you have great helpers!

rachel said...

OH She is darling! What awesome hair. I hope she gets to keep it, too.
Thank you for posting pics of her. I've been waiting... And I have to say - it was worth the wait!