Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Celebration Betty Planned


Ok...these pictures take a long time to upload, so I'm only giving you a few :) Betty was totally in charge here. We did a fire and hotdogs and marshmallows...for lunch we had a toast ("toasts"...after we explained that it was different then the kind with butter and jam lol) and brownies. It was a really fun day.
Look at that pose...is there any question about who is in charge here? There is a lot of attitude for one little girl lol.

It was rather cool out, so Katie got all bundled up. (yes the hat is very big...I planned for a summer baby!)...she was disappointed that she didn't get a marshmallow.

9 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

So cute!!! The weather looks so cold...but it sure looks like fun. :)

Paula said...

Oh how cute!!!

rachel said...

More pics! More pics! We want more pics!!

charisse said...

Those special moments make everyday even better. As a mother, you want to hand your children everything you can in happiness. Good job mommy, on making that dream come true for your children.

Elle said...

Cute stuff Heidi! Your girls seem to be getting so big already compared to when I saw them. And what cute babies you make! Katie is adorable.

Dani said...

yummm, roasted marshmellows! Looks like you guys had a good time! I love the photos, very cute!

carizolli said...

What a fun celebration! That's so cute that you let Betty take the reins. After all, it was her idea!

Misty said...

Heidi! I'm so glad you commented on my blog and that you have one! I tried to stay on the MoB site a couple years ago when Dave first found you but I never really got into it and then he got off for a long time too. But I love blogs! YAY!

a said...

Awe, you kids are ADORABLE!!! Congrats on the new baby :)