Sunday, May 9, 2010

Spring Dresses

Grandma H. sent new spring dresses for the girls, and they LOVE them! See how cute they are. Aimee and Betty loved to twirl in them, but Katie couldn't twirl fast enough to make her's lift up...so she helped it along :)

I think I need to have Uncle Grady just follow my kids around with a camera all the time...They look all cute and sweet and lovable in all these pictures (not that they aren't those things in real life...but after telling them to quiet down and go to sleep 4 or 10 times, it's hard to remember those qualities...)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those girls look so full of joy. I love these images.

JUST GREAT

Caitie and Nathan said...

Your girls are adorable! I love how she helped her dress :). It reminds me of me when I was a toddler.

Pooja said...

Wow! your girls are very sweet... I can foresee they are gonna grow into very beautiful ladies some day.